Irrespective of whether you are an investor, operator or a plant manufacturer, the installation safety and compliance with all national and European quality standards are in the focus of your planning and activity.
ALPHA offers you a wide range of services around the quality and safety – from the planning stage of equipment through procurement until the subsequent commissioning and further operation – almost throughout the entire product lifecycle.
Thanks to our international experienced team we can offer you numerous services around your project or your equipment in Europe that will assist you to achieve the highest quality targets or to ensure safety during continuous operation, whether regulated by legislation or on a voluntary basis.
Important services related to your equipment:
- Compliance with and implementation of valid EU standards and elaboration of national specifics within the member states of the EU
- Second party activities
- Ensuring correspondence with the quality control programme
- Developing a CE conformity assessment system at your company
- Surveys (gathering information) on suppliers with respect to the requirements of national authorities or a buyer.
- Verification of designs, specifications, drawings and established standards
- Formal production inspection
- Quality assurance of companies, involved in the construction, production and operation of your equipment
- Verification of specifications, technologies and established standards that are applied at the construction site
- Monitoring of audits of all kinds
- Providing support in acceptance tests of equipment and installations
- Inspection before shipment and supervision over a cargo during transport
- Monitoring of storage techniques and preventive maintenance systems of plant equipment before and during installation
- Ensuring the quality of machines and equipment in the European countries, which are not members of the European Union. (Ukraine, Serbia)
Contact us today to know more about our services related to your equipment!