All product shipments imported to Saudi Arabia require a mandatory Certificate of Conformity. The aim is to make the product standards used transparent and to demonstrate their compliance with national regulations. Furthermore, it enables fast customs clearance and reduces losses due to the import of non-compliant machines and equipment.
Our many years of experience in conformity assessment and our strong international network enable ALPHA to provide you with professional support for your projects in Saudi Arabia, to establish the necessary regulatory conformity and to meet the national requirements.
Important services around your projects in Saudi Arabia:
- Validation of your documentation
- Auditing of your production process
- Support for product tests
- Pre-shipment inspection
- Certificate of Conformity SASO for machines, plants and apparatuses
- Certificate of Conformity CITC for radio and wireless equipment
Contact us today to learn more about our services related to your projects in Saudi Arabia!